Thursday, May 24, 2007

Love books!


I am loving the books that I am reading these days or should I say night because I read at night when I get to bed. My bedside table is a mess; books are all over the place, but that's how I like it. For purposes of this post I made the books look pretty and used one of the guest bedroom end tables, because it just makes my books look prettier-ha!

I am reading:
1. The Lord of the Rings by J.R.R Tolkien - I am almost done! Need to finish before Harry Potter is released. Cause Harry takes priority.

2. The Art of Possibility by Rosamund and Ben Zander - it is opening my mind.

3. A Designers Eye for Scrapbooking by Ali Edwards - I just love her, she has changed the way I scrapbook and how I see scrapbooking. I want to meet her and she can sign my book.

4. Washington State by Frommers - I am new to the state, plus my parents are coming in a few days.

5. Cloth Paper Scissors Magazine May/June 2007 - Amy got me into it. Love the cover.

6. Creating Keepsakes Magazine June 2007 - Ali's Studio A is my favorite.

7. Somerset Wedding Volume 3 - Why didn't I see this when I got married?

8. Wide Open by Randi Feuerhelm-Watts - Makes me play with my creative side.

No comments: