Friday, August 31, 2007

San Diego trip update

Here are some pics of my trip to San Diego. Got there Wednesday night and it was a busy, busy, busy couple of days all thru Tuesday morning when I left. Took me an extra week to recover-ha! It was awesome seeing my San Diego friends after so many months and Robyn's wedding and events were all awesome.

Bridal Shower
Held at our friend Alex's Bamboo Lounge.





Bachelorette & Lingerie Party
Here are the PG-13 pictures (just kidding!). It was so much fun. I am so lucky to have such a cool group of friends!! The morning after was a different story. I was worth about 3 pesos!





The Wedding
Beautiful day at Cardiff by the Sea. The wedding was beautiful and Robyn and Todd looked super happy.





Random

Loved seeing this on our way to the Bridal Shower. A car was blocking my view so Kelley took the picture.



Meet Chuey, my friend Tanya's dog. We had to take him to the vet's office Monday morning because he injured his paw playing at dog park on Sunday afternoon. poor guy!

No comments: