Wednesday, July 28, 2010

Defying Gravity

























"Every thought is a seed.  If you plant crab apples, don't count on harvesting Golden Delicious." -Bill Meyer (baseball manager,coach)

I don't like when people place judgement on others
I don't like when I judge others either
Today I am having a hard time keeping my mouth shut
Today I am having a hard time keeping my hands away from the keyboard
and expressing exactly how I feel
Today I am having a hard time keeping negative thoughts out of my head
oh the struggle
to speak your mind or not to speak your mind!
Reminds me of the lyrics of "Defying Gravity" from Wicked:

Glinda:
Elphaba - why couldn't you have stayed calm for once,

instead of flying off the handle!
I hope you're happy
I hope you're happy now
I hope you're happy how you
Hurt your cause forever
I hope you think you're clever

Elphaba:
I hope you're happy
I hope you're happy too
I hope you're proud how you
Would grovel in submission
To feed your own ambition

I love this song

No comments: