Thursday, April 19, 2007

Must paint one more...


Must paint one more page! Lately I have been so inspired by Donna Downey's Painting a Day post. I started doing that and I can't stop and that's why I can't get to bed at a reasonable time these days cause I always want to paint one more page. Mostly cause once I am in the groove I don't want to stop, I want to see what I come up with next plus I usually have left over paint in my palette and I don't want for it to go to waste. I wanted to use the pages for an art journal but haven't been journaling as much, mostly painting the paper while I watch TV or a movie (today it was Harry Potter and The Goblet of Fire). I am saving the pages for background for future journal entries. I read this on Visual Chronicles and I find it to be great advice, just to paint without really worrying about what I am going to journal about. Here are some of the pages I have made this week.

No comments: