Tuesday, April 10, 2007

I like it and I want it!

{Products I am liking and using a lot these days}

  1. 7 Gypsies 97% Certifiable Stamp, 97% Complete Tags and Gaffer Tape
  2. K&Company K-Ology A Day in the Life Addison embossed stickers and Brenda Walton's Maison 12x12 Scrap Pad To Go
  3. Basic Grey Sublime & Motifica collection papers
  4. My Minds Eye Tres Jolie and Bohemia Paper
  5. SEI Winnie's Walls and Paisley & Petals Paper and embellishments
  6. Vintage Buttons
  7. Tim Holtz's Distressing Ink Pad in Walnut Stain
  8. Purple Cows 2-in-1 Combo Trimmer
  9. Fancy Pants Chi-Chi paper and Brackets, Labels & Tags Big Board Chipboard.
  10. Joann's 50 cents acrylic paint.

(Products I want to start playing with}

  1. Love, Elsie products
  2. Need a sewing machine. Hand sewing is ok, but I need speed!
  3. Martha Stewart's 18"x18" papers & albums. I'd like to try to make one album that is 18x18. seems cool.
  4. File Tab Punch

No comments: