Monday, June 25, 2007

visiting Sumner






I took my parents to Sumner for the day. I LOVE Sumner! Here are some of my favorite pictures. Such an adorable and cute little town. Here is what I love about it:
  1. adorable antique stores. we have gotten a couple of things for our home already.
  2. Paper Muse-my favorite stamp store in the area. Camie carries 7 gypsies which I love. I am taking a class there in July-can't wait!
  3. Old Cannery -awesome furniture store, our recliner and new dining room table are from there. We are picking up our table today. So excited!
  4. Secret Garden Tea Room-Love afternoon tea. Their gift shop is very cute.
  5. Sorci's - Without a doubt it has become my favorite italian restaurant. so cute. They also have cooking classes and dinner and a movie. Can't wait to go!

No comments: